Iron On Clothing Labels
Our laundry safe labels are great for camp, school, daycares and nursing homes. Iron them on (we guarantee they'll stick) or sew them on (they're thin enough to sew easily).
- 2" wide, 3/8" high
- Up to 2 lines of text
- Waterproof and Laundry Safe
- Round edges to prevent peeling
- Printed with BLACK ink on WHITE label
- Thin & soft, easy to sew, comfy to wear
- High grade woven polyester
- Labels can be printed with ANY language or symbol
- Printed with INDELIBLE ink
- Guaranteed for life of garment
Applying these labels is very easy and does not take more than 15 seconds a label:
- Set iron to cotton or highest heat setting (NO STEAM). Wait until the iron is fully heated.
- Place label on garment in desired position. Put a pressing cloth (very thin piece of fabric) over the label. Holding the iron flat, firmly press the labels in place for 15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
- Allow the garment to cool down. If you can still peel the label off with your fingernail, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron to re-apply it for 15-20 seconds.
Tip: Try 1 or 2 then wash to ensure that iron is hot enough and labels are sticking. These labels are also thin enough to be sewn on instead of using an iron.
If you order today before 12pm your order will be shipped tomorrow (yes, tomorrow!) via U.S. Mail. All orders will be sent from New Jersey. No extra charges or set up fees. (There is a 7% sales tax charge for New Jersey orders only). Please view table below for shipping times.
|Standard First Class Mail||FREE||5-6 Business Days|
|Priority Shipping||$13.95||2-4 Business Days|
|Rush Shipping||$27.95||1-2 Business Days|