Iron On Clothing Labels
Our laundry safe labels are great for camp, school, daycares and nursing homes. Iron them on (we guarantee they'll stick) or sew them on (they're thin enough to sew easily).
- 2" wide, 3/8" high
- Up to 2 lines of text
- Waterproof and laundry Safe
- Round edges to prevent peeling
- Printed with BLACK ink on WHITE label
- Thin & soft, easy to sew, comfy to wear
- High grade woven polyester
- Labels can be printed with ANY language or symbol
- Printed with INDELIBLE ink
- Guaranteed stick for life awesomeness
“Oh the places you’ll go, oh the things you’ll do” (Dr. Suess)
Make sure your stuff comes back with you too with our bestselling Iron-On Clothing Labels. These nifty labels are laundry safe, and once they are applied correctly, they will stick like that unwanted nick name you earned in first grade.
Made from the highest grade woven poly, our Iron On-labels are soft on the skin, yet are tough enough to withstand the daily grind. Printed in indelible ink, the labels look crisp and sharp never losing their legibility to the washer and drier, cycle after cycle. Choose your text, and add up to two lines of information that will make identifying and/or recovering your articles a breeze.
These Labels are the perfect solution for daycare, kindergarten, school, camp, and nursing homes-always get back what you pack.
Tips from a Momma who has been there:
- Only put the last name if you have sibs who like to share clothing
- Include a phone number to help your stuff find its way home
How to Use
As a mom, dad, or mover and shaker, you are busy. We get that. That is why our labels are super easy to apply. Seriously, we are talking 15 seconds or less.
1. HEAT IT UP- Set your iron to the highest heat setting and wait until it is fully heated. Remember, this is a no steam job, so empty any water that might be languishing in the iron, and keep things dry.
2. POSITION IN PLACE- Place label face up in the desired position on the garment, and cover with a pressing cloth or a small piece of parchment paper.
3. PRESS IT DOWN- Holding the iron flat, firmly press the label in place for 10-15 seconds. Thought it might be tempting, do not move the iron around.
4. COOL IT OFF- Allow the garment to cool down a bit. If you can still peel the label with your finger nail, the iron is not hot enough. In which case, wait until the Iron is at its hottest, and repeat steps 3 and 4.
If you order today before 12pm your order will be shipped tomorrow (yes, tomorrow!) via U.S. Mail. All orders will be sent from New Jersey. No extra charges or set up fees. (There is a 7% sales tax charge for New Jersey orders only). Please view table below for shipping times.
|Standard First Class Mail||FREE||5-6 Business Days|
|Priority Shipping||$13.95||2-4 Business Days|
|Rush Shipping||$27.95||1-2 Business Days|