- 2" wide, 3/8" high
- Waterproof and Laundry Safe
- Thin & soft, easy to sew, comfy to wear
- Round edges to prevent peeling
- High grade woven polyester
- Guaranteed for life of garment
- How To Use
Applying these labels is very easy and does not take more than 15 seconds a label:
- Set iron to cotton or highest heat setting (NO STEAM). Wait until the iron is fully heated.
- Place label on garment in desired position. Put a pressing cloth (very thin piece of fabric) over the label. Holding the iron flat, firmly press the labels in place for 15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
- Allow the garment to cool down. If you can still peel the label off with your fingernail, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron to re-apply it for 15-20 seconds.
Tip: Try 1 or 2 then wash to ensure that iron is hot enough and labels are sticking. These labels are also thin enough to be sewn on instead of using an iron.